Главная Форум Отзывы о лотереях Беларуси essay on mobile in hindi 100 words apj abdul kalam Ответ в теме: essay on mobile in hindi 100 words apj abdul kalam

#650962 Ответ

Kingang

Same I was young as hell but I might hold out until next gen. Hopefully it’s a massive shift like it was jumping in the Xbox 360 into Ps4. Yeah next gen is gont be glitchy af it is an entirely new method so the first weeks of 2K21 on ps5 gonna be hell. They gonna shit just and that the ps4 version concentrate on ps5.

I bought NBA 2K, the Thunder at mycareer drafted me

Well is a really transitional period for OKC. This is the first season the Thunder have not had Westbrook or Kevin Durant on the roster so matters are very odd. The Thunder lost to the Heat Big 3 and have perennially been a team on the cusp of something fantastic, but just attained one Finals. The best player on the roster right now is probably up for discussion. My personal favorite is Steven Adam’s due to his defense, rebounding, passing, and attitude. A lot of people would state Shai is your best player because of his unbelievable potential, and I’d be hard pushed to disagree. Chris Paul also deserves a nod to being an ageless wonder managing to direct a young and gutted roster into a»playoff» place.

Largest rival is kind of hard to pick. I’d say it’s a toss up between Golden State (due to KDs snakely departure), San Antonio (since they’ve always been a significant test for OKC from the playoffs), Utah (because their fans are crap and have had beef with OKC forever), and possibly even Dallas but that was so in the past.I’ve been a Thunder fan since roughly 2010 and that I could honestly say this group was a burst to follow. A good deal of ups and downs with the roster and success, but Presto always manages to put a competitive team on the ground. Since I have been avidly watching OKC they have only missed the playoffs once and it was the time which both Westbrook and KD were hurt for large stretches.

One thing I can say from my experience is that KD is a snake, but Russ is loved by us. Westbrook took a team that was a shell of its former self and managed to put together among the most remarkable individual seasons in NBA history and transporting them to a playoff berth. Definitely put the Rockets from the competitions list. Fuck Patrick Beverly. The Thunder well might have competed for a ring he pumped Russ out with a dirty play that changed his career forever. Of course Harden being there and being the whiniest participant in the league does not help.

Check out http://www.nba2king.com for more details.