В этой теме 1 ответ, 1 участник, последнее обновление  lotomaniya 2 нед., 4 дн. назад.

Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
  • Автор

Jennifer Conaway

Don’t Look at Me Like That
    by Diana Athill

Don’t Look at Me Like That : CLICK HERE

• Places: England
    • Release date: August 1, 2001
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781862074415 (1862074410)
    • Genres: fiction, classics
    • Publisher: Granta UK
    • Characters: Meg Bailey
    • Author: Diana Athill
    • Format: paperback, 187 pages

About The Book

It is the 1950s in England, where well-brought-up young women are meant to aspire to the respectable life. Meg Bailey duly follows the rules and conventions — until she gets a job and moves to London, and her best friend Roxane marries a man selected by her mother. Then Meg does something truly shocking — shocking not only by the standards of her time, but by her own.

MP3 book Don’t Look at Me Like That Android. Paperback Don’t Look at Me Like That Diana Athill buy on Book Depository. Online ebook Don’t Look at Me Like That by Diana Athill read on iOS. FB2 ebook Don’t Look at Me Like That download on Kobo.

EPUB Don’t Look at Me Like That by Diana Athill download. Hardcover book Don’t Look at Me Like That buy cheap for PC on Dymocks. TXT ebook Don’t Look at Me Like That Diana Athill iPad on Booktopia. MOBI Don’t Look at Me Like That read online.

Hardback book Don’t Look at Me Like That by Diana Athill on Amazon. FictionBook ebook Don’t Look at Me Like That buy on PocketBook. PDF Don’t Look at Me Like That download. FictionBook book Don’t Look at Me Like That Diana Athill read online for iPhone on Walmart.

#682164 Ответ

lotomaniya

Networking Smart: How to Build Relationships for Personal and Organizational Success by Wayne E. Baker — 9780595007868

Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
Ответ в теме: (FB2) Don't Look at Me Like That
Ваша информация: