Главная Форум Отзывы о лотереях Беларуси I would also consider improving the combat system

В этой теме 1 ответ, 1 участник, последнее обновление  lotomaniya 4 нед. назад.

Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
  • Автор

Sunxuemei

SCENARIO: Unexpected RS3 gold changes are happening in Jagex headquarters. Activity numbers are low, there’s discontent among the active players, and the staff has run out of thoughts. To be able to bring the game back to its former glory in middle college campuses throughout the Earth, Jagex fires the current head of Runescape and decides to engage you for that position.

You’re currently the head of a large multiplayer game and also have increased influence. There’s an issue though: what do you need to do? If I had been the thoughts of Runescape I’d acknowledge not just is Runescape fighting but the genre is struggling (see World of Warcraft for example). However, one such game is going strong and that is League of Legends. I wouldn’t copy what League of Legends is doing but attempt to look at several things you can learn from this match.

I would also consider improving the combat system. At the moment the combat system is enjoyable for PvM but futile for PvP. Since PvM is nearly entirely members only newest players will never get a flavor of PvM. Therefore I suggest reforming the system a bit so it’s compatible with PvP. Right now the battle system is far too powerful and offensively based for PvP. Maybe adding in more defensive abilities and lessening the ability of attack abilities at least at the presence of gamers would be a step in the perfect direction. And of course I would listen to the gamers for ideas. Jagex has always been doing this however, even though not with 100% efficiency.

We have already completed one world event and we are more than halfway through the moment, therefore I think it’s a fantastic moment to make comparisons and choose which we like better. I enjoyed the first one better, partly because it was brand new and I had more of a reason to take part (get warpriest, which I believed was cheap School RS Gold going to be the very best freeplay armor. Got nerfed however ). Here are some other reasons:

#667194 Ответ

lotomaniya

Binti by Nnedi Okorafor · 9781250203427

Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
Ответ в теме: I would also consider improving the combat system
Ваша информация: