В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  Smarthuiyuan 2 нед., 2 дн. назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

Smarthuiyuan

Basketball excepted, [url=https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-21/Coins.html]Madden nfl 21 coins[/url] and FIFA make the most money and have the franchise styles. NHL’s franchise mode has a fine Create-A-Team feature but they’re stuck using the same stock logos ( many identical to Madden! ), you can’t make the ice or jerseys appear accurate to the NHL so everything just comes across in comparison. Even simple stuff such as league history and records, an actual TV demonstration bundle, immersion… EA show no interest in that side of things.

A Couple of questions from a returning player

It’s the very first madden game I have played about 8 years. So I have forgotten a great deal. If anyone can answer some of the questions it might help me! How do I put up offensive and the different defensive position audibles so that I just need to pick which play I want as that perceptible, press the button and then switch to this audible? What does that mean? And what does right stick leadership roll mean? Can we create plays madden? I really hope they did not eradicate that. I appreciate any help I get and I will have more questions later on.

Just a heads up, Madden has regressed from its glory days, from stripping the Franchise mode, to getting so reliant on animations that you lose virtually all user command, predictable gameplay (because of the animations) into the arcade kind X-Factors now from the game, there are 3 reasons Madden NFL 20 was free for you: 1. The game is the worst in the franchise’s history (based on customer responses ) and 3. Its crazy to think that Madden 25, the initial Madden on second gen, is one of, if not the finest Maddens of the era that is XB1/PS4. The graphics are amazing however.

Adding to this, the gameplay is broken, so you can run stretch runs for pretty much every play and gain at least 7 yds each time (The Madden Bowl was won just like this, zero moves attempted) The defensive logic only isnt there a long using the O-Line. AI pursuit is awful, the franchise AI is equally as bad, you’ll have teams with 4 80 ovr qbs each making 10M+. Animations dont mix well at all, and on many plays you will be stuck in an uncontrollable cartoon, such as the interception within the WR animation where u cant restrain the WR to try and leap, it will merely go into [url=https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-21/Coins.html]cheap Mut 21 coins[/url] the CB/S’s hands over ur back.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
Ответ в теме: Just a heads up
Ваша информация: