Главная Форум Отзывы о лотереях Беларуси Me, Myself, and Pie – audiobook download : 9780310335566

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  Bridon Dublin 4 нед., 1 день назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

Bridon Dublin

Me, Myself, and Pie
    by Sherry Gore

📕 Me, Myself, and Pie • READ MORE 📕

• ISBN: 9780310335566 (0310335566)
    • Author: Sherry Gore
    • Format: hardcover, 288 pages
    • Publisher: Harper Horizon
    • Language: english
    • Release date: October 7, 2014
    • Genres: cookbooks, cooking, food, foodie

About The Book

Filled with classic pie recipes such as apple and pecan, yet bolstered with modern pie innovations like pie pops, Thanksgiving Pie, and pies-in-a-jar, this is a collection of simple, straightforward recipes and stories of Amish life that will help bakers bring their families together around the table. Brimming with full-color photography of more than 100 recipes full of simple, wholesome ingredients and easy tried-and-true techniques that are sure to please any palate, this distinctive cookbook will help you bake the perfect Amish pie, whether you are a pie novice or a filled-pastry aficionado. Recipes include sweet and savory fillings, basic crusts, fruit pies, cream pies, meringues, scrumptious toppings, and so much more. Sprinkled throughout are Sherry Gore’s personal stories of Amish life and culture that are best enjoyed over — -what else? — -a slice of homemade pie! Trim Size: 7 x 9

FB2 Me, Myself, and Pie Sherry Gore download iOS. MOBI book Me, Myself, and Pie read online on Barnes & Noble. PDF ebook Me, Myself, and Pie by Sherry Gore for iPad. TXT ebook Me, Myself, and Pie buy cheap on Booktopia.

Online book Me, Myself, and Pie download on Mac. FictionBook Me, Myself, and Pie Sherry Gore buy on Powells. Hardback ebook Me, Myself, and Pie on IndieBound. MP3 book Me, Myself, and Pie by Sherry Gore read reader.

Hardcover Me, Myself, and Pie Sherry Gore for iPhone on Audible. EPUB ebook Me, Myself, and Pie buy cheap. Paperback book Me, Myself, and Pie by Sherry Gore download on Android on Amazon. Hardback Me, Myself, and Pie read online.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
Ответ в теме: Me, Myself, and Pie – audiobook download : 9780310335566
Ваша информация: