Главная Форум Отзывы о лотереях Беларуси (MOBI) All Because of a Cup of Coffee by Geronimo Stilton

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  Matthew Nicole 1 месяц, 1 неделя назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

Matthew Nicole

All Because of a Cup of Coffee
    (Geronimo Stilton, #10)
    by Geronimo Stilton, Larry Keys

🔍 All Because of a Cup of Coffee · Read More 🔍

• Publisher: Scholastic Paperbacks
    • Series: Geronimo Stilton, #10
    • Genres: childrens, fiction, fantasy, adventure, mystery, humor, animals, juvenile
    • ISBN: 9780439559720 (0439559723)
    • Author: Geronimo Stilton, Larry Keys
    • First published: January 1, 2000
    • Format: mass market paperback, 122 pages
    • Release date: August 1, 2004
    • Language: english

About The Book

Enter the world of Geronimo Stilton, where another funny adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is a fast-paced adventure with lively art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.

I, Geronimo Stilton, was in love! I went out for a cup of coffee one morning and laid eyes on the most beautiful rodent I’d ever seen. Unfortunately, I immediately tripped over my paws and ended up with my tail in a toaster! I was one mortified mouse. But I was determined to prove that I wasn’t a complete stumblemouse. So I decided to join my family on their most daring adventure yet — a journey to the eighth wonder of the world! There I made a discovery so truly amazing, I knew I could win the heart of my darling ratlette….

Hardcover ebook All Because of a Cup of Coffee Geronimo Stilton download reader. EPUB All Because of a Cup of Coffee read online on Barnes & Noble. MP3 book All Because of a Cup of Coffee by Geronimo Stilton.

TXT ebook All Because of a Cup of Coffee buy for Kindle on Amazon. Online book All Because of a Cup of Coffee by Geronimo Stilton buy cheap on PocketBook. Hardback All Because of a Cup of Coffee read on IndieBound.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
Ответ в теме: (MOBI) All Because of a Cup of Coffee by Geronimo Stilton
Ваша информация: