Главная Форум Отзывы о лотереях Беларуси Recollections Of My Slavery Days — MOBI download

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  Alyssa Smith 1 день, 5 час. назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

Alyssa Smith

Recollections Of My Slavery Days
    by William Henry Singleton, David S. Cecelski

📕 Recollections Of My Slavery Days | CLICK HERE 📕

• Language: english
    • Publisher: North Carolina Division of Archives & History
    • Release date: January 1, 2007
    • Format: hardcover
    • Author: William Henry Singleton, David S. Cecelski
    • ISBN: 9780865262874 (086526287X)

About The Book

A new, annotated edition of an important slave narrative first published in 1922. Written by William Henry Singleton, who had been a slave on a Craven County, North Carolina plantation, this volume is a compelling account of a long and remarkable journey from slavery to freedom in the American South. Singleton recounts his years as a slave in antebellum North Carolina, his escape to Union-occupied territory during the Civil War, and his wartime service in the African Brigade, before concluding with a brief sketch of his life after 1865.

Hardcover ebook Recollections Of My Slavery Days by William Henry Singleton buy reader on Walmart. Online book Recollections Of My Slavery Days. Hardback Recollections Of My Slavery Days William Henry Singleton read online for Android on Kobo. MOBI book Recollections Of My Slavery Days download. MP3 ebook Recollections Of My Slavery Days buy cheap on Mac.

EPUB Recollections Of My Slavery Days by William Henry Singleton download on Dymocks. FB2 ebook Recollections Of My Slavery Days read PocketBook. Paperback Recollections Of My Slavery Days William Henry Singleton on Booktopia. PDF book Recollections Of My Slavery Days by William Henry Singleton download on iPad on Powells. FictionBook ebook Recollections Of My Slavery Days read.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
Ответ в теме: Recollections Of My Slavery Days — MOBI download
Ваша информация: