Главная Форум Отзывы о лотереях в России What will probably be your first build on nba2k21?

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  Sunxuemei 1 месяц, 1 неделя назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

Sunxuemei

Also perhaps [url=https://www.nba2king.com/]NBA 2K Coins[/url] if they see their earnings are shit they will fix up (even tho this won’t be true cuZ many ppl will still buy it), but unless they do something extreme I am not paying extra to get a game I will barely even play for several months after I have the EXACT same match

The dearth of new interfaces, options, and construct design are my qualms. I don’t care too much how the game appears graphically. I want new menus, interfaces, build options, better gameplay… that kinda thing.

They are not releasing any news regarding the other modes. If they’re prepared, they would’ve teased them months prior to not 2 months prior to the games release.What’s the role of calling them out after the games launch anyhow? Everyone’s attention will be concentrated into enjoying the game that they overpaid for and also the anticipation of the next gen 2k21.

The one I made came together with the badge split of 1/27/21/8. I intend on using it as the 2 guard for 3’s and ProAm. If you go up in wingspan it could acquire lockdown takeover. Insert in floor general/dimer and you’re reay hard to overlook.

Yeah I played a few similar shooting assembles to test badges some. I only attempted the elastic release once and obtained a similar thing. That game I had been attempting the shot adhere more. I am looking forward to 2kLab’s badge analyzing. If shooting will demand high stats (via Mike Wang’s tweet), then I am wondering if they buffed the badges.Dunno if you played in demo but for me personally every slightly early/late shot triggered elastic release. Not sure if it’s a bug, or else they buffed badge. Either way nice way to spend few extra badges.

What will probably be your first build on nba2k21?

Hard to pick cuz the demo is lips. Can’t turn off the shot meter and you are pretty much forced to aim and shoot the rod if you want to green all your shots. Hands down the dumbest addition 2k has ever made. So long as you aim it correctly, timing doesn’t even matter.Plus 2k was copy and paste for the last five decades anywaysIma pay the $100 so I only have to buy the game once. I bet I will find a next gen console some point this year and want to play 2K and that I know I don’t wish to find the $60 variant double so I will [url=https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k21-Mt.html]Cheap MT 2K21[/url] just spend 100$ up front to get it on both generations.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
Ответ в теме: What will probably be your first build on nba2k21?
Ваша информация: